cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Hawkins <kevin.hawkins.cord...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS: Why does the cordova.js filename change?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 22:12:30 GMT
+1 to one copy.  And preferably, one name (e.g. cordova.ios.js or similar)
for the originating file.  As mentioned, the various deployment scripts
(e.g. Makefile) recreate the destination file name anyway, based on the
contents of the VERSION file.  And that to me seems like a pretty good
model to follow.

I generally agree with Shaz: cordova.js is pretty tightly coupled with
CordovaLib updates/versioning, so it probably makes sense to be a resource
somewhere in that path.

My $0.02,
Kevin