cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Hawkins <kevin.hawkins.cord...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Whitelist defaults
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 23:31:28 GMT
In our customizations of our Cordova app, that's exactly what we did.  We
created a Cordova-Debug.plist and Cordova-Release.plist, and synced them
back to Cordova.plist as a Build Phase step.  I don't know that it's the
default behavior the Cordova community would want for template apps, but it
is doable anyway.