cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2.0 tagging?
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 14:10:27 GMT
Guys, is it too late to get one more bug fix in on Android? CB-1795 was
raised over night and it shows a regression from 2.1.0 where native options
menus are concerned on Android. There is a fairly simple work around where
you override onPrepareOptionsMenu but I do so hate to regress.

I'm going to check the fix in shortly once I can do a bit more testing.
Basically I change return false to return true.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald