cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2.0 tagging?
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 14:38:39 GMT
Okay, I really hope nobody minds but I just bumped the tag up to my commit.
Minor, minor change. I don't expect any issues to pop up from it and I've
tested it on 2.2, 2.3, 4.0 and 4.1.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-android.git;a=commit;h=d9db845b435d7b614e20ed5a3065be124a5842f5

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Simon MacDonald
<simon.macdonald@gmail.com>wrote:

> No, this is purely a Java code change.
>
> Simon Mac Donald
> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>

> On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Jesse MacFadyen <purplecabbage@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Will Cordova-js need to be re-tagged?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>   Jesse
>>

>> On 2012-11-01, at 7:11 AM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Guys, is it too late to get one more bug fix in on Android? CB-1795 was
>> > raised over night and it shows a regression from 2.1.0 where native
>> options
>> > menus are concerned on Android. There is a fairly simple work around
>> where
>> > you override onPrepareOptionsMenu but I do so hate to regress.
>> >
>> > I'm going to check the fix in shortly once I can do a bit more testing.
>> > Basically I change return false to return true.
>> >
>> > Simon Mac Donald
>> > http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Android.
>> This