cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iOS] Cordova.plist to config.xml - deprecation
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 19:44:07 GMT
I would go cold turkey.
Not sure why you need to write a cli tool, just instruct users that in
version 2.3 and beyond, they must use config.xml, and tell them if
they are migrating, they will have to put their data in the new
format.

Not sure why we keep insisting on doing everything for everyone.  but
meh, I'm grumpy and old ...

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com