cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] ./bin/emulate + debug script behavior
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 19:24:24 GMT
Yeah, I am not excited by emulate/deploy, they are the same thing.
In my mind, the power of CL tooling is as much for programs/scripts as
users, interactive steps screw that completely.
Maybe the lack of -d: should signal that interaction is required, and
the same/similar can be done for the avd

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com