cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] ./bin/emulate + debug script behavior
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 00:58:35 GMT
User interaction should NOT be required, if it annoys you then type
the right thing.

adb devices
- returns a list of usable devices, why not mimic that?
adb -s <serialNumber> <command>
- makes perfect sense to me

When I did the WP7 tool : ( which is used by the script )
CordovaDeploy  [ -devices  BuildOutputPath -d:DeviceIndex ]
  -devices : lists the devices and exits
  BuildOutputPath : path to the built application, typically
Bin/Debug/ or Bin/Release/
-d : index of the device to deploy, default is 0

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com