cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nukul Bhasin ...@nukulb.com>
Subject Re: BB10 Custom Extensions Testing
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 20:46:11 GMT
I wonder what impact this will have from the perspective that the correct
flags must be put in place so that the .so files get stripped properly so
that they are not bigger than what they need to be.
I guess I will have to try you project out.

If you get a chance have a look at our build system, it will help make sure
you are compiling with right flags etc..

https://github.com/blackberry-webworks/BB10-WebWorks-Framework/tree/next

--
*Nukul Bhasin*
*Computer Engineer, B.Eng*