cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nukul Bhasin ...@nukulb.com>
Subject Re: RIM/BlackBerry folk: please help
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 13:49:46 GMT
I agree with Gord's evaluation of the problem,
The error you are getting is often because of buildId not getting
incrementing

Setting up debug tokens can really suck, but its the reality of where we
are today. If you use QNX momentics (NDK tooling) it will hide all the
ugliness for you.
Command Line tools are lagging in bringing the same experience but Signing
improvements are on the roadmap, no landing date yet though but its being
re-thought completely.

--
*Nukul Bhasin*
*Computer Engineer, B.Eng*