cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Roth <nicholas.rot...@gmail.com>
Subject Jasmine and Cordova
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:07:39 GMT
Hi all,

I'm looking into a way to incorporate unit testing into our Cordova
applications. It was suggested to me to use Jasmine as a unit testing
framework and I've noticed that the cordova-js project also uses Jasmine
for unit testing. My question though is if anyone has used Jasmine to test
applications built on top of Cordova. I'd like to talk to anyone who has
experience with this about your approach, suggested/best practices or
resources you could point me to to learn more (or the correct mailing list
if I should take this question elsewhere).

Thanks in advanced.

-Nick Roth