cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [ios] changing startPage
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 20:49:23 GMT
Fair enough, that was what I assumed.

I made the mistake because I did a recursive grep and chose the first
one that looked right.  While this was just a hasty error (should have
RTFM), but I wonder if we couldn't name the one in CDVViewController
"defaultStartPage" or something?

I'll file a low priority issue and assign to myself.

Thanks,
-Michal