cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Gord Tanner <gtan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attempting to add debug token support for building on PlayBook
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 15:43:06 GMT
So I found out it doesn't suck as bad as we all thought ;)

From:
https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/runnning_unsigned_apps_using_a_debug_token_1866987_11.html

It looks like all we need to do is provide the path to the debug token in
the bbwp.properties file.

I tested this on my playbook and was able to deploy to it. This is a lot
easier to automate in the build script then the Rube Goldburg machine
mentioned above.

>From the link:

   1. In the BlackBerry WebWorks SDK for BlackBerry Tablet OS installation
   folder, navigate to the*bbwp\bin* folder.
   2. Using a text editor, open the bbwp.properties file.
   3. Add the path to the debug token file by using <debug_token> tags.

   <debug_token>path to debug token file</debug_token>