cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS: Why does the cordova.js filename change?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 22:20:38 GMT
Ok I found out its actually in two locations, it's in the
CordovaLibAppTests/www folder as well as the bin/template.

Yeah having one location would be best -- we did have it not having the
version before though, with copying/updates based on the Makefile.

I'm thinking we only update:
  CordovaLib/cordova.ios.js with the latest from cordova-js

Then for a release, run a script/Makefile target to update:
1. CordovaLibAppTests/www/cordova.ios.js
2. bin/templates/project/www with the versioned .js