cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InAppBrowser - events
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 01:48:15 GMT
Checked in changes for InAppBrowser events for iOS.

Example usage:

var ref = window.open('http://google.com', '_blank');
ref.addEventListener('loadstart', function(event) { alert(event.type + ' -
' + event.url); } );
ref.addEventListener('loadstop', function(event) { alert(event.type + ' - '
+ event.url); } );
ref.addEventListener('exit', function(event) { alert(event.type); } );

// also, you can do webviewRef.removeEventListener('loadstart', myfunc) ..
etc

I'll work on Android tomorrow.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Simon MacDonald
<simon.macdonald@gmail.com>wrote:

> Wut!
>
> Go for it. The Java code may need to be modified but I've clearly
> marked it in the InAppBrowser.java class with TODO's.
> Simon Mac Donald
> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>

> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
> > No worries Simon - I'll add the support to the InAppBrowser window
> object.
> > Maybe I will even make some Android commits ;)
> >

> > On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Simon MacDonald <
> simon.macdonald@gmail.com
> >> wrote:
> >
> >> I didn't get a ton of time to work on it but I posted a commit that
> calls
> >> the
> >>
> >> loadstart
> >> loadstop
> >> exit
> >>
> >> events on the window object. The main window object not the
> >> InAppBrowser window object. I know that will need to be fixed but it
> >> gave me the ability to do some testing.
> >>
> >> Plug away at the JS changes as I will be in Toronto Thursday and
> >> Friday on vacation. So I'll pick them up when I get back.
> >> Simon Mac Donald
> >> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

> >> simon.macdonald@gmail.com

> the