cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updated iOS Getting Started Docs
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 00:01:57 GMT
Thanks Becky! Looks great.

Some comments:

1. Requirements -- we are moving this to a separate section in the docs,
with the GS Guide referring to it. Your section here can be the basis for
that new section.
2. Download Cordova. All urls should point to http://docs.cordova.ioinstead of
http://docs.phonegap.com . When the time comes, that .io will re-direct to
an Apache server instead of Adobe's. I know you mention this, but I think
we should not mention PhoneGap in the Apache docs? Right now the downloads
are: http://incubator.apache.org/cordova/#download but once we get the TLP
server location up we would have an updated URL