cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Becky Gibson <>
Subject Updated iOS Getting Started Docs
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:40:57 GMT
I am taking a technical writing class and needed to produce a 5-10 page
technical document.  I elected to re-write the Getting Started for iOS
Guide (attached).  I wrote the document based on a new Mac and/or Xcode
user.  It may be more detailed than we want to publish with Cordova.  I'd
appreciate feedback on the document and would like to post if publicly for
feedback via the PhoneGap google group if that does not pose any problems.

I searched through the Apple Trademark info ( and
believe I have given proper attribution within the document.  However, the
attribution varies when the document is distributed outside of the US.  I
used the United States references but I'm not sure what the Apache policy

I also included a copyright notice at the end of the file with the Apache
license.  I did set it to copyright 2012 Becky Gibson but can remove my
name if that is a problem.

I'd appreciate any feedback on the document by November 28.  Also, is
something we would consider as part of the Cordova Docs?  If so, what
format or HTML template should I use (it would be tedious to convert this
to markdown but probably not impossible).

Please let me know about any concerns posting to the google group.