cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: writing to console output of XCode with cordova ()
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:40:58 GMT
console.log will do the trick but ensure you've included cordova.js file
and have your console.log calls occur after the deviceready event fires.
(Have a look at the default generated project src from running ./bin/create
and you'll see a console.log example in js/index.js at the bottom.)

I'm certain no one here minds but this list is meant for the development of
Cordova as opposed to the usage of Cordova---in the future we'd appreciate
queries of this nature happen on the downstream phonegap distribution list.
(Or feel free to email me personally and I'm happy to help.)