cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: iOS' device API
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 15:35:47 GMT
This may get some rotton tomatoes thrown at me but I would be in favor of
axing these apis altogether. I think they are more dangerous than useful /
developers should favor browser feature detection for their UI work.

There is no programmatic reason to want these properties otherwise that I
can think of?

(But agree at least should be consistent as Fil suggests.)