cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Type checking in Cordova JS plugins
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:19:21 GMT
Ok, hold up, I'm missing something---I thought this was for the *bridge
protocol validation* not the actual API surface end developers invoke.

Ideally the public API would define their own exceptional paths. (Har har.)
Example: geolocation api has error callbacks whereas File API has FileError
(or some such / on bad connection and just blasting this w/o checking).