cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Kim <timki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BlackBerry] launch app from command line?
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 23:17:41 GMT
I talked to Fil over IM about this and here were some points I came up with:
- pretty sure just doing ./cordova/debug on bb10/playbook will auto launch
app
- not sure what to do for bb 6/7 - ./cordova/debug will install onto device
but not launch it
- also updating an app of bb 6/7 reboots the device which could be
problematic for testing new changes without a human involved

--
Timothy Kim