cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Kim <timki...@gmail.com>
Subject BB10 Custom Extensions Testing
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 00:11:39 GMT
Howdy everyone,

I've been working on the bb10 extension for about a month and I've finally
gotten it to a point where it's ready for some good old human testing.

If you've got a bb10 device, try running these steps for me and tell me
what you think!

0) Clone this repo/branch:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-blackberry-webworks.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/bb10_ext_qnx

1) Download and install the bb10 native sdk:
http://developer.blackberry.com/native/beta/

2) cd into the cordova blackberry webworks repo

3) cd into the framework/ext-qnx

4) Find the bb10 native sdk directory and run "source
path_to_your_bb10_native_sdk_dir/bbndk-env.sh"

5) hit "make"

6) An *.so file will be generated in the nto/arm/so.le-v7/ - copy and
rename this file to echoJNext.so and place it
in the cordova.echo/device folder

7) Use "ant dist" in the cordova blackberry webworks repo to create a new
project with the echo plugin

8) Modify project settings and deploy to device

9) Using the remote web-inspector, call these javascript commands:
var message = { 'message' : "hello"}
win = function(result){ alert(result == "hello") }
fail = function(){ alert('failed') }
cordova.echo.doEcho(message,win,fail)

--
Timothy Kim