cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Kim <timki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BB10 Custom Extensions Testing
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 19:15:09 GMT
Hey Nukul,

I'm building them using qnx make. I basically took the project output from
the qnx momentics ide when you select a new project with empty shared
library and selected makefile build option. It works pretty well within the
blackberry cordova webworks repo - a dev can code whatever custom extension
they want for bb10 and deploy an app with webworks and phonegap without too
much more work.

this is the commit that changes it over, not sure if you are interested.

> https://github.com/blackberry-webworks/BB10-WebWorks-Framework/commit/eafb6cf1d9b7a0961da832dbc47a1030e13662ee

Nice link! Wish I had seen that earlier - I went through a lot of trial and
error before I got something going.

--
Timothy Kim