cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: online/offline Events
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:41:06 GMT
The spec says to fire an online event whenever the connection type changes,
and to fire an offline event only when you lose your connection. It's not
the most obvious, but probably your multiple event firing is working as
intended.

To answer your second question, I think what you're looking for is
navigator.onLine. It's derived from the connection type here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-js.git;a=blob;f=lib/common/plugin/network.js;h=63736a954762b17d4383239a8afa46a81ce88a3a;hb=HEAD#l31