cordova-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject iOS Changes to InAppBrowser
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 03:21:14 GMT
Just pushed a few. Let me know if you have concerns about any of them.

1. I changed the User-Agent from appending a GUID to appending the VC's
memory location
I was hoping this would let me get rid of the vc header field in the
bridge all together, but it turns out that the User-Agent isn't being sent
for all requests. (Maybe because they are file:// requests?). Anyways, it
still gets rid of having two sets in the URLProtocol, and now the JS gets
the value from the UA instead of cordova.iOSVCAddr

2. Added a helper to InvokedCommand for getting arguments. There was a bug
in InAppBrowser with NSNull vs nil, which I've run into many times before,
so it pushed me over the edge! Makes a lot of sense I think though, to have
such a helper method. I'll probably update other plugins to use it instead
of checking NSNull themselves

3. I made InAppBrowser's UA the default UA instead of having a GUID
appended to it. I don't think a GUID in this case makes a difference since
we're not registering them with the URIProtocol, but if you had a use in
mind we can just roll back that commit.

Andrew

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message