cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 2.3.0 major new features
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 15:23:57 GMT
So, I went to take a screenshot to show what I was seeing before, and it
looks like the problem is fixed in the latest version of XCode (or I am
crazy and it was never a problem). What I was seeing was that synthesized
fields did not show up in the variable window when debugging, and I would
constantly have to type "po self.foo" to inspect things.

Anyways, doesn't seem to be a problem now, so I'll scratch this one from
the list :).