cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: tag 2.3.0rc1 this week?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 19:23:05 GMT
I know we try not to hold releases up on features, but I think it will be
strange to release 2.3 with InAppBrowser for iOS and not have it on any
other platforms. What do you guys think of waiting for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-1508 ?

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com