cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Changes to the JS?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 19:49:31 GMT
Oh! This reminds me...

When I was doing the navigator.connection work, I had a tough time figuring
out how to get the builder to do the correct thing. It's a bit confusing
because module.exports.objects in common.js don't clobber, but
module.exports.objects in platform.js *do* clobber.

I wanted to propose a change:
for both common and platform:
"merges" --> intoAndMerge
"clobbers" --> intoAndClobber