cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: InAppBrowser - events
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 04:06:58 GMT
Looks that way. Given how similar they are, I don't think it matters which
one we go with (or if we come up with our own event names), but it'd be
good to follow the same pattern of having events and an API like
canGoBack(), goForward(), etc. If they ever move to standardize, then we
can follow suit.