cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Refactoring in CordovaActivity
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 00:22:36 GMT
Hey Joe,

is the Camera still an issue for state restoration?  What are the
limitations of using this feature?

I think the ability to restore state is awesome to have, and would be
appreciated, but depending on the limitations I'm concerned this would be
like handing users a loaded gun that only points at feet.

- Lorin