cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Yaprak Ayazoglu <yaprak.ayazo...@gmail.com>
Subject writing to console output of XCode with cordova ()
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:19:12 GMT
Hi,

For debugging, I want to write a log to console of XCode.

For instance, I have an iphone that is connected to the XCode as a
developing environment.

At my index.js file I write a console.log("something");
However, I cannot see the string "something" at the console output, after I
run the code.

With "NSLog" command at objective c, I can observe the output at the
console.

TLDR; Which command at javascript, writes to the console output of XCode?

Regards.
--
Yaprak