cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ally Ogilvie <aogil...@wizcorp.jp>
Subject Re: Run iOS apps on a real device from the cl prompt
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 09:46:43 GMT
I will offer sexual services to anyone who make make Fruitstrap work when
multiple devices are plugged in... You have been warned!

--
 [image: Wizcorp - Incorporated Wizards!]
 Ally Ogilvie

   wizcorp.jp

3-10-14-6F, Higashi Nihombashi, Chuo-ku, 103-0004, Tokyo
Tel: (+81)3-4550-1448 - E-mail: aogilvie@wizcorp.jp