cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ally Ogilvie <aogil...@wizcorp.jp>
Subject Re: WebNotifications plugin
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 03:21:43 GMT
Hi Chaps,

For Cordova 1.9 we were able to receive these events without any
modification to the AppDelegate by registering for didFinishLaunching
notifications etc. in the class' load method.

https://github.com/wcwynn/phonegap-plugin-localNotifications/blob/v1.9/ios/project/Plugins/LocalNotification/LocalNotification.m#L34

Party.

--
 [image: Wizcorp - Incorporated Wizards!]
 Ally Ogilvie

   wizcorp.jp

3-10-14-6F, Higashi Nihombashi, Chuo-ku, 103-0004, Tokyo
Tel: (+81)3-4550-1448 - E-mail: aogilvie@wizcorp.jp