cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@rim.com>
Subject RE: (CB-1823) BlackBerry updates to the docs
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 18:36:03 GMT
Tim wrote:
> I agree with the sentiments of Chad that the docs are getting a little too
> bloated. I don't think it'll be that bad to create separate docs for each
> platform. I think it'll mostly be a copy and paste job. I also think as
> time goes on, we'll only be updating the bb10 parts anyhow.

Is it possible to mark up the documentation so that by default only the latest target platform
is shown but you could click something/set a pref to see the documentation for other targets?

Having to maintain multiple documents seems like an exercise in pain. Especially as the less
current ones are much less likely to get eyeballs for fixes.

If you made the scripts magic enough, you could have it indicate which other platforms are
supported/not and maybe a measure of how quirky they are -- all in one place.

and may be unlawful.