cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Preziosi (licnep)" <lsnprezi...@gmail.com>
Subject firing more ontouchmove javascript events on android? Higher resolution / precision for ontouchmove?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:00:14 GMT
Hi all,
I'm trying to make a drawing on a canvas, but the ontouchmove events fired
are a bit too few, it doesn't catch small movements, and if you draw a
circle fast it looks like a square.
Why is that? I'd like to fix this.
I tried adding an ontouch listener to the webview
(webView.setOnTouchListener(l)) and in fact it gets many more events than
the javascript code does. I tried passing those to javascrpt
( this.webView.sendJavascript("javascript:onHiresTouch("+e.getRawX()+","+e.GetRawY+");");
), but it's very slow and laggy, plus the coordinate system is different.
There must be a better way to handle this. Anyone has an idea? Any
source/docs i should take a look at?

cheers,
al