cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: 2.2.0rc2 Monday?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 21:13:58 GMT
Sorry, just catching up on the conversations.

> Ey Mr. Brooks do you have a script or something that we can use to
> easily/quickly clone/create the behemoth "tag all the things" parent issue
> with subtasks in JIRA? This seems like a worthwhile pursuit.

Just find go to the parent issue (e.g. Tag
2.2.0rc1<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-1622#>),
click "More Actions", and click "Clone." JIRA will do the rest by spamming
everyone.

For the most part, I've worded each task in a generic manner, but you may
need to edit the odd sub-tasks description if it mentions a version.

Michael

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm interested in the latest fix that Andrew put in the js repo:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/**repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-**
> js.git;a=commitdiff;h=**97a05cb0f672ee1bfb7e9e14a0dfd4**52d7763ba9<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-js.git;a=commitdiff;h=97a05cb0f672ee1bfb7e9e14a0dfd452d7763ba9>
> https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/CB-1745<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-1745>
>
> When I browse the Apache repos, I see that:
> 1) this fix was committed to the js repo after the rc2 tag. Is this thread
> going to include this fix inside the rc2 tag?
> 2) the corresponding js artifact in the android repo needs to be refreshed
> to pick up this fix, and I don't see that commit at all. Is someone going
> to do that? And then will the rc2 tag on this repo include this refresh?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -- Marcel Kinard
>

> On 10/25/2012 4:03 PM, Andrew Grieve wrote:
>
>> Okay. I'll co-ordinate with Simon on the re-tagging. He's still working
>> through one of the bugs.
>>

>> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>>
>>  You just need to delete the tag and re-add it. Then when you push with
>>> --tags it'll move the tag to the newer commit.
>>>
>>> And yeah retagging just android is fine.
>>>
>>> On 10/25/12 12:20 PM, "Andrew Grieve" <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>  What I think we want to do is just update the existing 2.2.0rc2 tag to

Basically

be bugs. That

of soem Android

a bug that causes