cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brooks <>
Subject Re: Documenting settings
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 16:04:34 GMT
Hi Becky,

I think it's okay to include platform settings in Apache Cordova's core
documentation. As far as I know, iOS is the only platform that has it's own
custom settings. However, most platforms have vendor settings that our
users likely hunt down themselves. For BlackBerry, a reference to WebWorks
JavaScript API can be include. For Android, a reference to Android's
manifest documentation can be included.

I'd suggest a link on the homepage called "Project Settings" and sub-pages
for each platform.