cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: firing more ontouchmove javascript events on android? Higher resolution / precision for ontouchmove?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:30:49 GMT
Can we get more information on this issue? For example, which version
of Android are you trying this out on? That might help explain what's
going on with touch events, since the issue I was finding was with
multitouch going in as two single touches on Android 2.x, not the
performance of the touches being passed to WebKit.