cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Wong <vinc...@mhelpdesk.com>
Subject Cordova 2.1 shows the wrong splash screen for a split second
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 02:59:17 GMT
I have updated all my splash screens to show my own. I also
set AutoHideSplashScreen to false. I've added:

 document.addEventListener("deviceready", onDeviceReady, false);

         function onDeviceReady() {

             //console.log("We got device ready");

             //cordova.exec(null, null, "SplashScreen", "hide", []);

             // Soon to be

              navigator.splashscreen.hide();

         }

The correct splash screen shows for 1 second. The the default Cordova
splash shows for another second before my app is loaded.

How do I prevent the default Cordova splash from showing?