cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryce Curtis <>
Subject Recent Change to CordovaWebView and DroidGap
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 20:01:18 GMT

The commit;a=commitdiff;h=6aafd6dc3aec1ed1fe1d7a3e08d73deedddbc3a3

changes the signature of a public method

-    public void init(CordovaWebView webView, CordovaWebViewClient
webViewClient, CordovaChromeClient webChromeClient) {
+    public void init(CordovaWebView webView, CordovaChromeClient
webChromeClient) {

which breaks any app that extends DroidGap & calls init with their own
view and chrome clients.

We really need this support, so could you please revert.

What is the bug that this was addressing - and maybe there's another
way to solve it?  Let me know if Simon or I can help.

View raw message