cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: license issue in incubator-cordova-wp7
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:25:01 GMT
a) is not an option, as I believe the licenses are not compatible

private void WriteWavHeader(Stream stream, int sampleRate)
- would be hard to write any other way as it is just a step by step
implementation of the header spec.

private void UpdateWavHeader(Stream stream)
- will need to be rewritten

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com