cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik <ekarthikse...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding integration of Weinre to eclipse framework.
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2012 04:19:09 GMT
Dear Mueller,

I am planning to develop a tool for eclipse community where in people would
use eclipse for debugging the remote browsers DOM's, css etc.

I am now thinking to integrate cordova to eclipse, so thought of discussing
this on this list.

Does cordova expose any apis, which I could use and develop this tool?
Do you have any picture which explains the server-agents (client, target) .
(Like the command sent and response received)?

If possible can you please provide me more tips on how to build this tool.

It would be of great help.

Thanks and Regards
 Karthik

--