cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: iOS changes in 2.2.0
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2012 20:40:45 GMT
This is awesome indeed.

One note, the page you line to for plist settings
(http://docs.phonegap.com/en/edge/guide_project-settings_ios_index.md.html#Project%20Settings%20for%20iOS)
still lists BackupWebStorage as being Boolean.  While Boolean is still
supported, that phonegap docs page should be updated to say "string",
defaults to "cloud", valid options "none", "local", "cloud".