cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS: CDVViewController.startPage - Any thoughts/plans on allowing full URLs there?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 05:04:10 GMT
The original focus was for Apple App Store apps (thus having features
that will not raise Apple's ire), thus it was only designed to load a
file from the app's sandbox. With Enterprise distribution though (no
Apple App Review) -- this can be really useful and should be put on
the queue for implementation.