cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: iOS: CDVViewController.startPage - Any thoughts/plans on allowing full URLs there?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 02:21:03 GMT
It's probably something that's just not been gotten to yet. Going straight
to the web means your app won't work offline out-of-the-box though, and
might hurt your appstore approval chances.

It'd be worth adding to Cordova anyways though, as it's useful for testing,
and as you pointed out, Android supports it.
There's also another related bug here: