cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: FYI new convienance redirect on issues.cordova.io
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 17:55:47 GMT
I added a bug search box to cordova.io a while ago, which is what I use
whenever I want to search for bugs. The main thing it does is require each
of the words you type instead of OR'ing them. It also filters by platform
if it sees the word "android", "windows", etc.

Michal pointed out to me that likely JIRA uses wether or not a match
contains all the words in its ranking, but usually I want to just know if a
bug exists with these words or not, so the extra results slow me down.