cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: firing more ontouchmove javascript events on android? Higher resolution / precision for ontouchmove?
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 06:19:54 GMT
Hey Andrew,

bridge speed on android is of particular interest to me, and
Pender<https://github.com/lorinbeer/pender-android>

I have a working Pender-Cordova Plugin, and a 25x increase in bridge speed
would massively affect possible usage.
Is 25x a metric, or an approximation?
Do we have a benchmark tool for Cordova Android bridge speed?
If not, would a bridge speed benchmark tool be of interest? I wrote one
about a year and a half ago, and could massage it into something useful.

- Lorin