cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Hawkins <khawk...@salesforce.com>
Subject iOS: Why does the cordova.js filename change?
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 00:34:26 GMT
Hi all,

Apologies if/that I've missed this discussion previously.  I'm not clear on why the cordova.js
file name changes in the iOS repo, particularly given the fact that great lengths seem to
have been taken everywhere to be agnostic about what the originating name is, opting to dynamically
update the destination name in build scripts, template generation, etc.?

Changing the originating file name with each new iteration/revision of Cordova makes it hard
to follow its history on GitHub (though it's easy enough locally with git log and --follow),
and just generally seems unnecessary.

Thanks,
Kevin