cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Hawkins <khawk...@salesforce.com>
Subject iOS: CDVViewController.startPage - Any thoughts/plans on allowing full URLs there?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 02:06:40 GMT
We're building out frameworks based on Cordova that have feature parity between Android and
iOS.  We've come into a refactoring project in our frameworks where it would be very useful
to be able to optionally jump straight from native to an HTTP(S) endpoint as our start page.
 Android can do this, but this functionality is not available in the iOS offering.

My question is, is this deliberately missing, or just something that never really got into
the update queue?  I'd be willing to take a look at it, but it seemed prudent to first ask
if there are good reasons for that not being available in iOS.

Cheers,
Kevin