cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: another license issue
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 18:58:28 GMT
See them, thank you Marcel. Will be resolved by 8am PST.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Kinard [mailto:cmarcelk@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 10:54 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: another license issue

I just created CB-1756 and CB-1757 for each of these two license threads, and assigned them
to Sergey per his replies. (Sergey, thanks for taking these!)

I'd really like to see these two get resolved before wp7 gets the final
2.2.0 tag. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, except that I don't have wp
skills or devices.

-- Marcel Kinard