cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: another license issue
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 18:54:24 GMT
I just created CB-1756 and CB-1757 for each of these two license
threads, and assigned them to Sergey per his replies. (Sergey, thanks
for taking these!)

I'd really like to see these two get resolved before wp7 gets the final
2.2.0 tag. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, except
that I don't have wp skills or devices.

-- Marcel Kinard